Monday 21 November 2011

Jessica Simpson Plans to Give Birth in YSL Heels.

When it comes to embracing heels while pregnant, expectant pop star Jessica Simpson seems to be giving Victoria Beckham a serious run for her money! The 31-year-old retail mogul, who has been spotted teetering about in sky high boots, heels and wedges, dished to US Magazine about a funny encounter she recently had with her doctor. She spilled,

I'm probably going to deliver my baby in these (4-inch YSL heels). I went to the doctor yesterday and he said, 'You're gonna need to get out of those heels!' I was like, 'Excuse me! I'll be delivering in these heels!'

While Jessica may very well be kidding, her shoe empire is certainly no joke! Her brand is expected to be the first celebrity line to top $1 billion. No wonder she loves her heels so very much!

In addition to keeping her towering shoe collection, don't expect to see Jessica hiding her burgeoning bump in loose materity wear. She shares, "I like wearing things more fitted. You want to show off your bump! It's just so fun. You don't want to wear muumuus so you can moo around town."

No comments: